- GO FOR GOLD! Victor leads children aged 9 to 12 through the BREAKING BOUNDARIES exhibition, presenting plenty of information, fact-finding missions, assignments and sports challenges. The aim? To surpass your expectations and become a true Olympian.
- The SPORTIMONIUM GAME leads children from 9 to 13 years old through the exhibition on their way to gold, silver or bronze.
- SPORTS SLEUTHS from 6 to 10 years old investigate the collection using a booklet full of games and other activities.
- What do you want to save for the future? Hopefully it fits in your HERITAGE BOX (all ages).
- With the booklet SAVING HERITAGE children discover how a museum takes care of her collection. For kids from 10 to 12 years old.