Children and young people can experience the museum through playing various museum games. Games, riddles and other activities guide you through the museum circuit.
- The SPORTIMONIUM GAME leads children from 8 to 16 years old through the exhibition on their way to gold, silver or bronze.
- SPORTS SLEUTHS from 6 to 10 years old investigate the collection using a booklet full of games and other activities.
- The fun instruction sheet STUDIO OLYMPIC KID takes kids of 7 to 12 years old on a journey from the Games in honour of Zeus to the modern Olympic Games.
- The activities booklet SPORTIMONIUM FENCING allows children from 7 to 12 years old to learn all about the sport of fencing past and present. En Garde!
- NEW! What do you want to save for the future? Hopefully it fits in your HERITAGE BOX (all ages).
- NEW! With the booklet SAVING HERITAGE children discover how a museum takes care of her collection. For kids from 10 to 12 years old.